What is the Master Class project?
Edna Kannan's Master Class encompasses a method proven with hundreds of students, in 42 countries, for more than 15 years.
- Via ON - LINE you will have the exclusivity of a private, specific, personalized and very effective training with Edna Kannan, an exclusive time where you can ask all your questions.
- It is ideal for both beginners and advanced (Artists, Teachers and Students)
- You will have an intense training, but really EFFECTIVE: with theory and practice.
- The Master Class is taught in Spanish and includes face-to-face translation by a professional for the English language
- You will have a Certificate of Studies.
- The Subscription is 100% safe and guaranteed.
Hundreds of students from Europe, Asia and America have been students of Edna Kannan, such as: Argentina, Mexico, Bolivia, United States, Canada, Uruguay, Chile, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Paraguay, Ecuador, Spain , France, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, India, Lebanon, Thailand, Japan, Korea,
China, Australia, the Philippines, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
The Course consists of:
- Personalized Training for 2 days.
- Each class consists of 3 or 4 hours
- Via ON - LINE (zoom or face time)
- You will know all the secrets to paint Realistic Eyes on porcelain.
- Taking as a reference a previously chosen photograph, and in a guided way you will paint an Eye.
- The purpose is to get you to perform your highest level in a fast, simple and efficient way.
What will you learn in the course?
- Theoretical - Practical Technique
- Observation method
- Specialization in "Eyes"
- Exercises to understand: volume, contrast, backgrounds, shapes, etc.
- Smoked in Brushstroke
- Degradé (Degraded)
- Lights and shadows
- Drawing / Tracing
- Mastery of Temperatures (Fire)
- Preparation and Mixing of Pigments
- Proper handling of Brushes (Flat, Stippler, Liner, mop, etc.)
Requirements / Materials:
- The image chosen to paint must be of excellent sharpness. Indispensable.
- High quality mobile phone to observe all the details of the class.
- Your Favorite Brushes: Liners, Planes, Stipplers (Goat's Foot), essential with very soft hair.
- Open oil (Oil that does not dry)
- Brush cleaner
- Small Porcelain Tile
- Pigments: different colors (skin tones, browns, pompadour, deep black, black blue, black green, cyan).
- Red (or black) pass-through paper
- Rubber Pencil (Gomín)
- Scotch tape
- Lint-free napkins
- Pair of scissors
- Led Light Lamp (or good lighting)
- Tripod for phone (not essential, but it simplifies mobility)
- Special oven for painting on porcelain, (If you do not have it, you will have to get someone to bake the piece. Generally, Ceramic or Glass Companies have this service).
To check date and availability
- For ethical reasons, it will not be possible to record, reproduce or share the Master Class.
- In case of cancellation due to force majeure by Edna Kannan, 100% of the payment will be returned to the student or a new date will be planned.